The Keller Williams ALC or Agent Leadership Council is made up of the top 20% of agents in each office. This dynamic board of directors is actively involved in the leadership decisions that make the office more profitable and productive. Their roles are to inspire, motivate, participate, and listen. By having input from these associates, each office can tailor their strategies to thrive in all stages of the market.
Keller Williams ALC Meetings – What Happens?Meetings take place monthly and all agents in the office are encouraged to attend to offer their advice and/or suggestions. The following criteria are discussed at each meeting:
- Develop policies and guidelines for the office (market center)
- Associates discuss concerns they may have regarding how business is being handled
- Set standards in the market center
- Resolve any problems that have arisen
- Mastermind strategies to support and grow the current office business plan
- Be protectors of the Keller Williams culture